Golf Course Information
Crumpin-Fox Club was conceived in 1969 as the "field of dreams" of David Berelson, who engaged the services of Roger Rulewich of Robert Trent Jones, Inc to locate a site that would accommodate a Pine Valley type golf course.
The Bernardston site was chosen, but the project stalled and did not take shape until 1977 when Andy St. Hillaire bought the project, completed the back nine holes and built the present clubhouse. Although Andy was a golfer of admittedly low persistence and high scores, he recognized the potential excellence of the design and preserved it until 1987 when he sold it to his good friend William A. Sandri of Bernardston.
Under the direction of Roger Rulewich, the front nine holes were built along with extensive renovations to the existing back nine holes, the driving range and the irrigation system. Bent grass fairways were planted and the course opened in June of 1990.
Our name was derived from the Bernardston-based Crump Soda Company that was sold in 1853 to Eli Fox; thus becoming the Crump & Fox Soda Company.
Green Fees and Rates
Please call 413-648-9101 for current rates.
Green Fees and RatesCall 413-648-9101 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 413-648-9101 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
200, 150, 100 Yrd Markers and Sprinkler Heads Marked
Contact Crumpin-Fox Club at 413-648-9101 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact Crumpin-Fox Club at 413-648-9101.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact Crumpin-Fox Club at 413-648-9101 for onsite or nearby dining options.
This profile was last updated on 09/01/2016 and has been viewed 8,434 times.